Monday, February 22, 2010

Caught in the Act!

To all dog owners comes the day when you catch you're beloved pooch in the act of doing something they shouldn't. Brinkley was no exception. He could be mostly trusted to be left alone in the early morning when Daddy had gone to work. He would leave him in the loungeroom and kitchen area closing off the bedrooms to let the rest of the family sleep in.

One morning though, I woke to find a very guilty looking Brinkley, head bowed down low, not a word was spoken, so he knew that he had been caught in the act of doing something that was unacceptable. He had somehow got a roll of toilet paper from the linen cupboard which had been let open and carried it into the kitchen...

"But Mummy.....I only wanted to make some snow..."


The look says it all don't you think?


Last week I was outside hanging up some washing and when I came inside what did I find? Just had to run and get the camera before they knew I was there..... waiting for the kids to come home from school, Marley and Jasper always seem to know when it's time for them to come home....why is that....do they have an internal clock?
 

Then of a sudden they realized I was watching them and turned to see what I would say. They are not supposed to be up on the furniture and they know it!.....but don't they just look so comfortable...like they own that lounge chair...

No comments:

Post a Comment