Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bloggers Block

Do you ever have Bloggers block? I have it this week. It is school holidays here and we have visitors from far away staying with us and my girlfriend has been encouraging me to keep writing my blog. But now that I have just noticed I have some other Cavalier lovers and also one gorgeous big "schutzie" dog from Germany reading....I am faced with fear....terrifying fear that I won't be able to think of things to write about.

What do you do?

Keep taking photos and hope that ideas come to you? I didn't have this problem before because I thought I was just writing for my own interest. I never actually thought I was writing about anything soooo interesting that others would want to read it.

I was just satisfying my interest in journaling and my love of taking photos and of course of our gorgeous Marley and Jasper.

Hope I will feel more positive tomorrow.

Goodnight and Gutenacht!

5 comments:

  1. Hello and wuff again, wonderful this comunity of doglovers, gardenfreaks and naturewanderer. We are between this with our four small or big foots and we try to understand what humans are. But they do their best to look into our heads - my Hovihead is full of so many thoughts of life around me.
    Thank you so much for your kind english-german comment. I hope I can get more of them. My dogenglish isn´t perfekt - but for you I installed a google translater....look and find it.
    Mein Frauchen - she is my masters wife and she is busy at her Laptop (I call him "Lappentopf") she must tell you: "I love your left sidebar"!
    But I had to tell you, that we are not able to set a link from your blog to my sidebar. The URL doesn´t work....???
    Wuff and LG
    Aiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are so beautiful! They are worth a 1000 words! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love following your blog so if your struggling with writers block its not showing! Just like you mention, I start with a block of photos and just start telling a story - I never know where I am going till I finish. That is why my title is the last thing I write.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Marley, Jasper and family!! How are you today? Let us say we love reading your post and looking at great photos. The beach is so beautiful. Your Forever Puppies post really warm our heart. :) Our mom always tells us we're adult doggies but still puppies and will be puppies forever.

    Have a great weekend!
    Momo & Pinot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your kind comments. It's just as well our internet was down for the last three days so I had time to get out and take more photos and come up with some new ideas. To Aiko - I am only new at this blogging and I'm not sure what you meant about my side bar link. I don't know what I should do to change it. Maybe someone can help me please. Anyway I'm back and I have a few new ideas over the next few days. Stay tuned.....

    ReplyDelete