Monday, April 19, 2010

Vet day today


Marley and Jasper had to go to the vet today. It was time for their annual heartworm injection. I took my camera to take some photos, but there were a few too many dogs there today in the small foyer of the vet surgery that I didn't get a chance to get my camera out....I was just hanging on to my boys and trying to keep them calm...they were so excited to see so many dogs in one place..


There were two chihuahuas, a very extraordinary hairless poodle, Marley and Jasper and something hidden in a big box...they could smell it, but couldn't see what or who it was...maybe a dog or a cat. I don't know.

All was well, although Jasper our chubbikins is a bit too overweight for his height weighing in at 11.57kgs. Marley weighs slightly more at 12kgs but he is taller and skinnier and can get away with it.

I think it's time for Jasper to go on a diet again before it starts to affect his hips.

No comments:

Post a Comment