Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Quick Read

I didn't want to add this to my "What I'm Reading" side bar gadget because I finished reading it in one day so it felt hardly worth it. However, it was still a very good read so I wanted to share it with you all.

I saw this book in a bookstore yesterday and immediately thought of a friend in Melbourne who has a Golden Retriever named Sandy. I bought the book for her to read while she is recovering from surgery at the moment. But...then I felt tempted to read it myself first before sending it just in case it wasn't any good.

It's based on a true story of a Golden Retriever named Cormac who is lost/stolen and the harrowing weeks of sleuthing it takes for his owner to track down what happened to him. I won't tell you the ending or that will spoil it. If you do get the chance to read it I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment